STABILIZED AQUEOUS OZONE ON-DEMAND AND IN HIGH QUANTITIES
The patented Lotus Pro SAO Dispenser creates Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) on-demand and in high quantities. Fill spray bottles, mop buckets, and even floor scrubbers.
No more storing, mixing, or disposing of traditional chemicals. No need to worry about the health effects of chemicals on your staff, customers, or guests – or the corrosive effects of chemicals on the surfaces and equipment you clean. The SAO Dispenser is the simplest, safest, most sustainable alternative to traditional cleaning and sanitising chemicals.
SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW IMPRESSIVE THE LOTUS PRO IS: BOOK YOUR LOTUS PRO DEMO NOW!
The Lotus Pro SAO Dispenser is a wall-mounted fixture which connects to your power and water supply, enabling you to create Stabilised Aqueous Ozone. Cold tap water enters the cartridge. Once treated, the water is able to expand the cleaning time by up to 6 days. As the treated water moves through the “smart” dispenser, sensors monitor the systems to ensure that the water has been infused with the right amount of O3. The dispenser is ready to fill mop buckets, spray bottles, auto-scrubbers, and more with SAO for cleaning, sanitising, and deodorising.
- SAO has been certified safe by regulatory bodies around the world. Even better: SAO has earned the coveted Green Seal certification, meeting GS-37 and GS-53 performance standards.
- EPA: Site Registration No. 89093-CAN-01. ASTM testing at MycoScience laboratories conrms 5-log reduction on food contact surfaces. ASTM testing at Lapluck laboratories show 3-log reduction in 30 seconds on non-food contact surfaces.
- GREEN SEAL: Tested in an ISO-approved lab, stabilized aqueous ozone meets Green Seal standards GS-37 and GS-53 based on effective performance, concentration of product, minimized packaging, and protective limits on VOCs and human and environmental toxicity.
Converting from traditional chemical cleaners and sanitisers to SAO will help save over 10 million litres (260,000 gallons) per month of toxic chemicals from being dumped into groundwater, streams, and rivers. Add to that the reduction in packaging, transportation fuels, and the manufacturing of chemicals and SAO is one of the best ways to reduce your carbon footprint.
WHY IS IT CALLED STABILIZED AQUEOUS OZONE?
Because tap water around the world contains varying types and amounts of minerals in the water. These minerals affect the performance of aqueous ozone. Our cartridge adjusts the minerals in the water first, stabilizing the tap water so that regardless of where in the world your tap water originates from, it is consistent and maximized for cleaning and sanitizing performance.
Without the cartridge, regular aqueous ozone only delivers 15 minutes of sanitizing. After passing through the SAO-4 cartridge, stabilized aqueous ozone remains potent for up to 4 hours of sanitizing time and 3 days of cleaning time. Using the SOA-24 cartridge, SAO will last up to 24 hours as a sanitizer and 6 days as a cleaner.
Ordinary aqueous ozone is produced by using electricity to add an extra oxygen molecule to O2, creating O3. This O3 is then infused into cold tap water to create safe aqueous ozone able to clean and sanitize for up to 4 hours.
- Inside the lotus® unit, oxygen from the air is safely turned into ozone then infused into ordinary tap water.
- The ozone is attracted to germs, stains and bacteria.
- Harmless to people, the ozone quickly attacks and eliminates contaminants it comes in contact with.
- Only pure oxygen and water remain after the ozone cleans and sanitizes.