Single-use plastics, global warming, workplace air quality and VOCs…..you know the list only too well. Our modern lifestyles and methods all too often have environmental and health costs which far outweigh the benefits. It can leave us feeling helpless, confused and not knowing where to start to make changes.
The British Lung Foundation’s website talks about the causes of indoor air pollution and the impact on health, which includes common cleaning methods widely in use.
There has to be a better way doesn’t there. Thankfully there is!
As a family business with young children, the environment is always at the forefront of our minds. It’s a driving force in the selection of our innovative, green cleaning products for our customers. We do the research and testing so that you don’t have to!
Take the Tersano Lotus Pro chemical-free system which produces Stabilised Aqueous Ozone (SAO), a powerful cleaner, just by using water.
The wall mounted unit means the site has an endless supply of product on demand at any time. Thankfully many national organisations and business chains have already installed theirs, which is a positive for our planet.
The Lotus Pro has a number of benefits which include:
- No need for multiple COSHH data sheets (one document covers it all)
- No more using the wrong chemical for the wrong job
- Elimination of the need to store multiple chemicals on-site
- No more running out of a certain chemical
- Reduction in orders & deliveries
- No plastic bottles going to landfill
- No VOC’s
- 10 x more effective in its cleaning ability than bleach but safe enough if accidentally consumed.
- Easy use – a simple on/off button
- Safe to use if you have asthma/eczema
You can see how the Tersano Lotus Pro works below:
Greener Cleaning Products
We offer a whole host of products which will help you to switch to a greener clean. Visit our store here.
We’re big fans of Greenspeed’s microfibre range, which does not use carcinogenic dyes in production, minimises wastewater in their processes, makes long-lasting, quality products and cares about circular cleaning systems.
We have been really selective with our sanitiser stations too, ensuring that they use only recyclable canisters which will not end up in landfill or our oceans.