Sanimed SaniSafe 70% IPA wet wipes are ideal for hospitals, care homes and other healthcare sectors as they are capable of instantly killing a wide variety of bacteria and lethal microorganisms on surfaces. Supplied in a hygienic, easy-to-use flow pack, these wipes are also suitable for use in areas where food is often prepared as they leave no residue in their wake.
• These flow pack wet wipes are ideal for disinfecting surfaces and preventing cross-contamination
• Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) is an extremely effective disinfectant, working to kill microorganisms including MRSA, HIV and C-Difficile
• As the IPA leaves no residue, these wipes are suitable for use in areas where food is present
• Each wet wipe measures 140mm x 180mm
• Each flow pack contains 70 wipes
BS EN 1276:1997
Great for… Healthcare, care homes, etc.